WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR YOUR APPRAISAL?
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU?
We are committed to maintaining a superior level of service for current and future clients, during all property valuations, conducted for the purposes of:
- Appraisal technical review
- Certified real estate appraisals: to substantiate buying or selling decisions
- Divorce settlements + separation agreements
- Estate planning, estate settlement + probate
- Expert witness, including court appearance where required
- Litigation support and advisory services
- Mediation for real estate disputes
- Mortgage lending – primary and secondary| prime and sub prime
- New construction
- Power of Sale and Mortgage recovery
- Prenuptial agreements
- Prospective appraisals
- Relocation for corporate employees
- Rental analysis reports
- Retrospective appraisals
- Tax assessment purposes
Appraisers can choose to pursue their profession in a diverse range of organizations involved in the real estate sector. Many practice on their own or as part of an appraisal consulting firm. Others choose to work for lenders and insurers or pursue careers in the development and retail sectors. While some practice as members of the public service at the national, provincial and local levels. Regardless of where they choose to practice, AAICs and CRAs play a central role in a dynamic sector. AIC Designated Members can be confident that they will earn a good income despite the economic situation.