Established in 1996, Community Appraisal Group has become an industry leader in providing professional Certified Residential Appraisals for single family, multi-unit and condominium type dwellings within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), including Peel, York and Durham Regions.
Our role is to estimate and attest to the real value of property, backed by comprehensive, reliable reports. Our expert valuations become the foundations for informed decisions regarding real estate: for an individual buying or selling a home, a mortgagee’s consideration of a property as security or mortgage recovery, a builder considering developing a vacant site, accountants assisting clients with real estate tax issues or estate planning, or lawyers acting on behalf of their clients during real estate disputes or settlements.
With CAG, you will benefit from:
- Personable and courteous service with fast turnaround time
- Fast turnaround time
- Diverse expertise and knowledge spanning real estate, construction and home inspection
- Competitive pricing, with free quotes and estimates
- Professional and objective valuations, with 35+ years of Trusted Service!
We are committed to maintaining a superior level of service for current and future clients, during all property valuations, conducted for the purposes of:
- Appraisal technical review
- Certified real estate appraisals: to substantiate buying or selling decisions
- Divorce settlements + separation agreements
- Estate planning, estate settlement + probate
- Expert witness, including court appearance where required
- Litigation support and advisory services
- Mortgage lending – primary and secondary| prime and sub prime
- Mediation for real estate disputes
- New construction
- Power of Sale and Mortgage recovery
- Prenuptial agreements
- Prospective appraisals
- Relocation for corporate employees
- Rental analysis reports
- Retrospective appraisals
- Taxation purposes
The Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) designation is granted to those who have completed the CRA program of studies and fulfilled all the professional requirements of the Appraisal Institute of Canada. We as CRA designated members are qualified to offer you the valuation consulting services and expertise for individual, undeveloped residential sites, dwellings containing up to four self-contained family housing units and condominium units.